1478 Padawans
rashikathebookowl

Rashika, The Book Owl

The Unwanted by Shiloh Walker

The Unwanted - Shiloh Walker

I usually don't read sequels/novellas that even though are part of a series, don't have the same main characters. I wasn't tempted to until I read the summary to this one.

This was a great novella (and seeing as the last one I read was pretty shitty, I was rather happy). I am only sad there wasn't more. This doesn't mean I'll be reading the other books in the series but I sure as hell am tempted to go read the first book again.

I'll admit the main reason I was attracted to this novella (and why I was attracted to the 'other' one) was because of the second chance romance thing going on (I happen to be a sucker for those). And it was great. It played out very well and while I would give anything to have had more than just a short novella, this novella was pretty satisfactory. It has a beginning a middle and an end.

I'd definitely recommend it to the fans of the series and even to those who haven't read it (since you don't really need to read the series to be able to understand this novella).