1478 Padawans
rashikathebookowl

Rashika, The Book Owl

Tangled Souls by Jana Oliver

Tangled Souls - Jana Oliver

Jana Oliver does it again.
Tangled Souls was incredible.
I loved her Demon Trappers Series and when I heard that she had written an adult urban fantasy book (hopefully a series) I was extremely excited. I got my hands on a copy.
I haven't had a lot of time to read lately so this book did take me around 2 days to finish but the book completely drew me inside.

Gavenia is a great character. She has flaws but is strong. She is independent and stands up for herself when people do her wrong.

O'Fallon is an adorable irish man. He annoyed me at times but then if I were to fall in love with him immediately it wouldn't leave much room for character development. He comes a long way from the beginning of the novel to the end.

The mystery part of the book is great. It isn't out of the world but rather down to Earth and realistic. It isn't what you would call predictable but it isn't unpredictable either.

My only issue with this book (and the reason I didn't give it 5 stars) was the romance. It isn't insta of course. I love the development but when they actually reach 'that point' in their relationship, it's all cheese.

I am not sure whether I like her Demon Trappers series better or Tangled Souls but I do hope that Tangled Souls will indeed have a sequel or two.