1478 Padawans
rashikathebookowl

Rashika, The Book Owl

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

Ruby Red - Kerstin Gier

Damn these Germans can write, first Cornelia and now Kerstin.

I don't think I’ve read a time travel book this good. Mostly you would come across time travel romances but this book isn’t about the romance, it’s about the mystery and time travel.

Everything is so well developed. From the relationships to the plot to the ending. The ending is good but the epilogue is worth dying for. Plus there isn't a cliff hanger although the Epilogue does leave you rather excited (dying) for the sequel.

The only problem I had was Gideon. I kind of dislike him. He is the pretty boy, the boy who thinks it’s alright to act like a jerk and treat people like shit, sure there are good sides to him and he has his own sob story (well it isn’t that sad but you get the point) but I hate it when guys be jerks for no real reason.

This book blew my mind and is so damn original. Time travel, secret societies, lies, evil mind readers, sarcastic main characters, what else can a girl want?

I recommend this book to everyone who is looking for something unique.