1465 Padawans

Rashika, The Book Owl

Also Known As Robin Benway

Also Known As - Robin Benway

This was awesome.
I don't know if I am going to write a review or not, I am happy with basking in the aftermath of a good book.
Okay so because I am lazy, I did a Mini-review for this one.

“This just means so much to me! I’d like to thank all the little people that I crushed on my way to the top” (funny random quote I wanted to add)

What caught my attention about this book was the fact that this girl was the daughter of spies. I’ve always wondered what it’s like to be a spy. I blame this on my childhood obsession with the Spy Kids. I knew that this was going to be a light and funny read, from the reviews I had read, and that was just what I needed.

I went into this book not looking for much so it isn’t surprising that I was indeed very happy with this book at the end.

The characters were well formed and I never thought of them as flat. Margret is a very fun character to read and very relatable even if you aren’t a spy (I still want to be one, maybe I can apply at the Collective). The relationships were rather interesting as well, the only thing I didn’t like was how the I Love You’s came out of nowhere. I wasn’t per say surprised, just that they didn’t seem like the couple who indulged in I Love You’s.

The plot is fast paced but there isn’t much of it, I was hoping that we would get to learn more about spy life and why her family was banned from Luxembourg but oh well.

I recommend this book to people who aren’t looking for much, there won’t be any surprises or anything. It’s just an entertaining read.