1465 Padawans
rashikathebookowl

Rashika, The Book Owl

Red Fox by Karina Halle

Red Fox - Karina Halle

I feel this crazy need to watch Ghost hunting shows. I used to dislike them because they scared me even when I kept on telling myself how lame they are. But after reading the first two books I felt this crazy urge to watch every goddamn Ghost hunting show there is. I watched 2 episodes of two different ghost hunting shows. I hated them both. All the time i was watching them I kept on thinking how bad they were and how the "ghost hunters" could never compare to Dex and Perry. It really sucks. I mean I wasn't even goddamn scared. I kept on trying to be scared or at least enjoy the shows but you know I kept on thinking how fake they were. After that I searched Experiment in Terror on google to see if somehow magically there WAS infact a ghosthunting show by that name. No such luck.Damn you Karina. Why are you so GOOD? YOU KNOW I AM NOT EVEN A FAN OF HORROR. Yet here you have me under your spell. *deflates*