1478 Padawans
rashikathebookowl

Rashika, The Book Owl

Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

Book of a Thousand Days - Shannon Hale

WOW. when i started reading this book, it didnt exactly drag me in. Still i read on hoping to see how the book went. It started getting to my nerves how Dashti could act so stupid at times and how Saren was always crying. But then they escaped the tower and from there on the story picked up pace and got better and better. By the time she was facing Lord Khasar i was ready to give this book 4.5 stars. But it was the ending that earned it 5 stars. Both Saren and Dashti changed so much throughout the book, there was so much character development and I too was so proud of Saren by the end of the book. Once again Shannon Hale surprises me with her ways. I love her fairy tales and how they arent just fairy tales but so much more. I really thought this one couldnt be as good as for example Goose girl but this book had me in its clutches.