1478 Padawans
94 Masters
rashikathebookowl

Rashika, The Book Owl

catsss are bootifull me wants

I Am Pusheen the Cat - Claire Belton

I don't like this book.
It is evil.
Cats are children of Satan.

This book is full of evil.

I've come across the occasional Pusheen gif but had no idea a book had been made until I saw that Summer had reviewed it. I immediately requested it because let's face it a book full of Pusheen Gifs is totally worth it.

I read little by little each day until yesterday. I cracked yesterday. I read more than half of it at once. It was addicting. It was awesome. It was full of cats.

You must be wondering why I don't like this book right? It's because it's full of cat cuteness. In fact this book is full of rainbows. Much like Pusheen in the image below.

The sad thing about this is that I don't have any cats. I've always wanted cats. In fact I'd like to imagine that when I am older I'll own tons of cats and become the crazy cat/book lady. I'll shoo the kids out of my backyard.

It's not fair that I have to read a book full of such awesomness and not have a cat to snuggle up to.

Anyways, all you cat people out there, READ THIS. You cannot resist this can you? And you dog people? You might just come over to our side once you read this awesome book.

3 10