1478 Padawans
rashikathebookowl

Rashika, The Book Owl

Updates

Origin - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Oh dear. I do NOT think I am ready for this. At this point this series only has brain candy value for me. Nothing else.

Just because you're in love with the guy doesn't mean the Luxen aren't dangerous. Please use your brain.

12%

You better not be lying about that Blake. I actually LIKE that idea.

16%

Probably not the best use of a gif but this was what literally popped into my head right now

19%

Eh that's enough for the day. I don't think I can take any more of this

24%

Immature teen alert
*starts crying*

27%

Oh god she's easy and she just killed the only half way decent character in the book -.-

32%

stop it already with the 'I love you's' Stop making me want to puke."

33%

Yes this is a very good time to argue with the people who are in charge. There is NO WAY they can kill either of you.
I applaud you Daemon. I really do.

34%

IF HE IS SHINING AS BRIGHT AS THE SUN YOU SHOULD LOOK AWAY LEST YOU BECOME BLIND DUE TO YOUR STUPIDITY

41%

The theory behind Origins makes no sense to me. I am not biologist but shouldn't they be weaker and not the other way around?

55%

Twilight Parallel alert
(He's going to run super fast with her on his back...)

61%

Nobel Peace Prize my ass

63%

Parteh time. I'm done for the day

70%

Hey Dee, Let's totally forget about that guy you used to love
(I'd say his name but I cannot remember... Adam was it?)

73%

You know Daemon's beauty is actually superficial since that isn't what he actually looks like. I am just wondering why it keeps on getting emphasized.
*glares*

75%

RAGE MODE ON
You're fucking 18. You've known each other for a year.
NO YOU DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED
what the fuck is up with that?

80%

This is just ridiculous. I am calling the quits on this series after this book. I cannot take this any more.

89%

Somehow the siblings ALWAYS survive.
What's so goddamned special about them?

92%

I'll raise my glass to that.
Screw you guys.
You're selfish and pathetic.
Ugh.