1478 Padawans
94 Masters
rashikathebookowl

Rashika, The Book Owl

.... so ummm..

So to whom this may concern (that's not the best way to start this but I have no idea how to so I am just going to go with that),

I am going to start blending into the shadows from now on. I have mock exams next week and my finals are coming up with May and I really need to get my study on. I won't be able to completely cut myself off from booklikes and goodreads but I'll have to limit myself.

These exams are kind of important because I do want to go to college :P (I've been looking forward to it for the past 4 years! :P)

It sucks because I won't be getting much time to read anymore but I am planning on re-reading a couple of my fav books during my 'off' period because I've been feeling nostalgic lately.. seeing that you know.. I am going to be a 'grown-up' soon enough (even though I've felt like one for the past two years).

If you're curious, I am still going to be posting reviews over @ The Social Potato but they'll have been scheduled a month in advance so I am not actually going to be actively blogging. Some of my older reviews are going to be up on Tangled in Pages but I am not going to be writing any new reviews over there. If I find time though, I'll definitely cross post them over here and on goodreads for you guys to read.

Thanks for all your support and May the force be with me.

12 31